PTE Academic speaking short question answer practice sample
Arena is a
A place for indoor games
A place for hockey
A place for wrestling
A place for racing
What is a dormitory?
Inner part of the city
Sleeping room in an institution
Exercise room in an institution
- Grand central terminal, Park Avenue, new york is the world’s largest:-
-largest railway station
-highest railway station
-longest railway station
– None of the above
– The right answer is the largest railway station
- Entomology is the science that studies
– Behavior of human beings
– The origin and history of technical and scientific terms.
– The formation of rocks
-the correct answer is insects
- How many bones do a human being has?
– the right answer is 206
- How many intestines does a human being has?
– the right answer is 2
- What is baby called when in the womb of mother?
- How many players are there in football team?
– the right answer is 11
- Who is the president of India?
– Pranab Mukherjee
– the right answer is Pranab Mukherjee
- Who was the first lady president?
– Pratibha Patil
– Indra Gandhi
– the right answer is Pratibha Patil
- Who won the national award for best actress in 2015?
– Kangana Ranaut
- Which movie has won the best movie award in 2015?
– Mary Kom
- Who is the first wife of Saif Ali khan?
– amrita Singh
- Who won miss universe in 2015?
– Paulina Vega
– Nia Sanchez
– Diana Harkusha
– the right answer is Paulina Vega.
PTE Academic speaking short question answer practice
- When did prince William get married?
– in 2010
– in 2011
– in 2012
– the right answer is 2011
- Whom is prince William married to?
– duchess of Cambridge
– duchess of Bristol
- What is the name of prince William’s son?
– prince George
– prince alexander
– the right answer is prince George
- What is the name of Saif Ali khan?
– Mansoor Ali khan
– Akbar Khan
– the right answer is Mansoor Ali khan
- Who won big boss 9?
– Karisma Tanna
– Gautam Gulati
– the right answer is Gautam Gulati
- Big boss is inspired from which international reality show?
– Big brother
– Big don
– The right answer is big brother?
- Which is the national bird of India?
– the right answer is peacock
- Which is the national flower of India?
– the right answer is lotus
- Which is the national animal of India?
– the right answer is tiger
- Which is the national fruit of India?
– the right answer is mango
- Which is the national anthem?
– Jana Gana Mana
- Which is the national song?
– Vande Mantram
- Who wrote national anthem?
– Rabindra Nath Tagore?
- Number 13 is lucky in which religion?
– the right answer is Sikhism
- Number 13 is unlucky in which religion?
The right answer is Christian
- What is reincarnation?
– the re- birth of same soul in another body
– the re- birth of same soul in same body
– the re- birth of same soul in another body.
- Who invented zero?
- In which century was the computer invented?
– 19th century
– 18th century
– the right answer is 19th century
- Who invented computer?
180 who is the main founder of Facebook?
– Mark Zuckerberg