PTE Read Aloud
The first module you get in your exam is Speaking is read Aloud. The test begins with Read Aloud and you generally get 6-7 Read Aloud.
Now what can be done to get a higher score in it. Check the following tips which may help you :-
1) Speak at your natural pace.
2) Give stress/ emphasis on particular keyword.
3) Take pauses if you get commas or colon etc.
4) Speak as if you are delivering a lecture and not simply reading just for the sake of completing the task. Take it as an opportunity.
5) Oral fluency and pronunciation should be kept in mind. If you don’t know how to pronounce a particular word then take help from Google or your friends and family
6) Keep a good rhythm – try not to speak too fast or too slow.
7) Don’t pause 3 sec
Check video for more information:
You can practice Read Alouds by reading articles online and you may also record your voice and check how you spoke. Improvement comes by practice and practice makes you perfect