PTE exam memories /questions shared by students appeared in the recent exam.
PTE exam memories 20-11-2017 Sydney
Essay: Should marketing for consumer goods companies like clothing and food focus on fame and
good faith or on short-term strategies like discount and special offers? And in what ways this can
impact on their reputation? Why? Click for solved essay
2.SLP officer brings to Australian school.
1.About Amory Lovins (Mr Green)
1.Bar chart with weekly expenditure
2.Line graph population
3.Wooden cutting image
4.How viruses multiply(process diagram)
5.Pie chart with 4 blocks
Essay laws change behaviors. Opinion(click for solved essay) SWT: nap, aging world
RL Human Determinants, Australia export and,… SST- both are new and Tough: citizens rights in the democracy WFD
* the graduates of journalism can get jobs in their field
*Her celebrating theory still has a great source of controversy.
*He is regarded as the formest scientist at his time.
*the issue both the exploration of the problem.
Read Aloud:- was easy, except one.
you come with, me others stay here (repeated)
Two sentences were lengthy
Answer short question:-
Horse is a mammal (repeated)
Horse is sitting on the grass
Rest were new two image-based question
Flags of UAE (Repeated from Nikhil image-based question)
rest were fine.. bar graph, line graph,
Globalization(Repeated), rest were new
Children TV watching(Repeated)
Library one ( New and lengthy)
one more but not sure about it
Essay: mass media tv, newspaper, the internet can affect young generation. It is pivotal to that mass media shape peoples mind.
summarize written text into 1 sentence:
– Namibia girl, first black girl who became first hotel manager.(repeated)
– the ageing world, globalization, challenges and benefits of ageing in globalized world.
– cant remember
summarize spoken text:
– Emily Lob (if not mistaken the name) the iconic, genius, not academic has own consultancy company.people also call him crazy, he is passionate to save energy by use of modern technology.(repeated)
– indian farmers, the seed is 1000-2000 rupees, pesticide price has increased 5 times. peasants have to take debt to survive, money lenders are the companies which sell seed and pesticide.
– similarities between music and culture, throughout the history number of well-known people, touched this topic such as Plato, Darwin, and others. the are 4 main common similarities, namely conveying emotions, syntax, and 2 more cant remember.
————————————————————– write from dictation was really hard, can’t remember anything.
————————————————————– describe image
– 2 flags to compare (map of UAE and Jordan)
– bulb and battery
repeat sentence was not easy easier.
Anyone who has appeared in the recent exams, Please share their PTE exam memories in the comment section.We will post them online.
Please like & Share on Facebook
PTE Exam memories Canberra
Download music, Comparison of the fundamental needs with Abraham Maslow’s Hierarchy needs, Argentina exports & imports, China, Brazil & India consumption
1. London, Scotland, Welsh population 2. Library tour, 3. Robot difficulty in study robot