Germany is a well-regarded, vibrant state, known for its cosmopolitan outlook and a roaring economy. There are plenty of employment opportunities here for students and graduates; and with a high standard of living, international students can expect to live comfortably and safely.
STUDY IN GERMANY-ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS (minimum)
- 12TH PASS STUDENTS ABOVE 55% PERCENT MARKS.
- 5.5 BANDS ONWARDS STUDENTS.
- 2015 PASS OUT STUDENTS.
- GOOD ENGLISH PROFICIENCY FOR INTERVIEW.
- ALL ACADEMICS AND PASSING CERTIFICATE.
Germany COURSE DETAILS
Business and Management Programs
Foundation of Business (1 year | 2 semesters)
Ideal for students lacking the necessary entry requirements for admission into a German university or who need to solidify their academic skills
Tuition per semester: € 5,900
Bachelor of Arts in International Management (3 years | 6 semesters)
Ideal for candidates looking for the entry point to start an international career in business & management fields
Tuition per Semester: € 6,150
Specializations for Bachelor Program: Accounting & Finance, International Marketing, and Human Resources
Master of Arts for Non-Business Graduates (2.5 years | 5 semesters)
Ideal for candidates who have reached a glass ceiling due to the lack of business and management qualifications
Tuition per Semester: € 5,800
Master of Arts in International Management (2 years | 4 semesters)
Ideal for candidates who want a focused understanding of the academic side of business and management
Tuition per Semester: € 5,800
Specializations for Master Programs: Accounting & Finance, Marketing, International Human Resource
Management, Hospitality and IT Management
MBA in International Business (Accelerated – 60 ECTS) (1 year | 2 semesters)
Ideal for qualified and experienced individuals looking to boost their career prospects
Tuition per Semester: € 7,995
MBA in International Business (90 ECTS) (1 year on campus | 2 semesters)
Ideal for experienced individuals looking to boost their careers by gaining and enriching business qualifications
Tuition per Semester: € 6,500
Specializations for MBA programs: Accounting & Finance, International Marketing, Hospitality
and IT Management
Executive Preparation for Master (10 Weeks)
Ideal for candidates who want to refresh existing knowledge in diverse business and management
Tuition for the program: € 2,890
DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED FOR FILING GERMANY STUDY VISA
- Valid Passport (issued within the last 10 years) with at least 12 months validity
- 3 Passport Pictures, 1 attached to each application form.
- In addition, you are requested to provide two sets of application documents
containing the following documents:
- Application Form (Please ensure that you signed both forms and indicated your complete future address incl.pin code in question 15. Besides, please add your complete Indian address incl. pin code and Tel./Fax/e-mail under your signature.)
- Declaration on True and Complete Information, signed and dated. Your Cover Letter explaining the reason for your visa application. Please also submit a German translation of this documentation (Original)
- Letter of Admission from a German University (A4 sized copy), signed with the seal of the university.
- University Certificates
(Degree Certificates and Mark Sheets, Original and A4 sized copy)
- Proof of knowledge of the English language (TOEFL/IELTS)
- Proof of Financial Means, one of the following documents (Original and A4 sized copy):
- Confirmation of Scholarship
- Formal sponsorship letter from a sponsor living in Germany (“Verpflichtungserklärung”)
- Confirmation of a German blocked account (“Sperrkonto”) in the amount of € 7.905,- and with a monthly withdrawal allowance of € 659.
- From the moment of entering the Federal Republic of Germany, you are upon request required to provide proof of a valid Health Insurance. This may be done through a regular Travel Health Insurance bought in India
Study in Germany-BLOCK ACCOUNT
– Blocked account procedure has been simplified, as it can be opened on the territory of India. Please refer to the attachment “Blocked Account Information for Indian Students”.
This gives a great advantage to Indian students, as per normal procedure blocked account has to be opened on the territory of Germany.
– Required documents for a visa vary, please find attached the updated checklist to apply for a Type D visa.
– (NEC) collected information about spouse visa for you
Indian students in FAQ mention they would like to bring their children or relatives with when they travel to Germany to study.
A step by step process for the visa application for the student can be found here: http://www.india.diplo.de/Vertretung/indien/en/06__Consu__Visa/visa__new/NATIONAL/studentvisa.html
For any further clarification, visa and admission assistance please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Helpful Links: