Latest PTE Essay Topics
PTE essays list, these topics are usually repeated in PTE Academic exam.Essay questions may change but essays are from similar topics.The PTE essay topics list will be updated as new topics appear in the exam.
PTE Academic essay list 2017/Repeated PTE essays
You can click on topics below for PTE essays topics with sample answers
- Do you think consumers should avoid over packaged products or it is the responsibility of the producer to avoid extra packaging of products?” Give your views or any relevant example with your own experience.
- Many people think regions affect successful persons. What is your opinion about native regions and accomplished person influence on the regions they belong to?
- The environment we are living in is in danger due to various problems…so who do u think should be responsible for solving it? Is it the governments, organization or each individual?
- Nowadays TV has become an essential part of life. Medium to spread news & awareness and for some, it acts as a companion. What is your opinion about this?
- Company Top level Authorities should or should not take employees suggestions or ideas to take any decisions. Discuss
- Successful sports stars and glamorous film stars are a role model for youngsters. Do u support it or not? (Agree/Disagree)
- Tobacco, mainly in the form of cigarettes is one of the most widely used drugs in the world. Over a billion adults legally smoke tobacco every day. The long-term health costs are high- for the smokers themselves, and for the wider community in terms of health care costs and lost productivity.Do Governments have a legitimate role in protecting citizens from the harmful effects of their own decisions to smoke, or are such decisions up to an individual?”
- Large shopping malls are replacing small shops. What is your opinion about this? Discuss with appropriate examples.
- In some countries around the world, voting is compulsory.Do you agree with the notion of compulsory voting?
- Any new technological development in the recent years is a boon or curse for the society in general
- It is argued that getting married before finishing school or getting a job is not a good choice. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Parents should be held legally responsible for their children’s acts. What is your opinion? Support it with personal examples….
- Marketing strategy for big companies should be placed on offer and discounts, and in what ways this can impact on their reputation.
- What is the best invention of last 100 years, the computer, antibiotics, the airplane, and explain why?
- Dangerous activities like extreme skiing, bungee jumping etc. And whether u support them or not
- Do you think that place where the person grew has an influence on his accomplishments? Explain with example.
- Student travel to study is overrated, we have brilliant scholars who studied locally. Is travel really required for higher studies?
- Some people believe laws change human behavior. Do you agree with it?
- International travel and tourism makes people prejudiced rather than broad-minded. What are its causes and what measures can be taken to solve this problem
- With technology speeding up, more and more young people begin to use mobile phones and the Internet, but old people have little chance to be exposed to them. What ways could mobile phone and the Internet be useful to old people? How can old people be encouraged to use this new technology?
- Some people think that students benefit from going to private secondary schools. Others, however, feel that private secondary schools can have a negative effect on society as a whole. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
- Imitating celebrities in sports and movies is good or bad
- Any recent Invention that you think proved beneficial or detrimental to society.
- In the past 100 years, there are many inventions such as antibiotics, airplanes and computers. What do you think is the most important invent for the past 100 years? Why?
- Do you think that formal written examinations are a good way to assess knowledge at school?
- The information revolution has changed the ways of mass communication and had some negative and positive effects on individuals’ lives as well as on society. To what extent you are agreed or disagree?
- Learning a new language at an early age is helpful for children. Is it more positive for their future aspect or have some adverse effects. Do u agree or disagree? Give examples from your experience.
- In under developed countries, tourism has disadvantages and can be said the opposite as well.
- Communication has changed significantly in the last 10 years. Discuss the positive and negative impacts of this change.
- Education is the biggest barrier in my learning – Einstein. What do you mean by this? And do you think Einstein was correct to saying that./The only thing that interferes with my learning is toy education- Einstein? What does he mean by that? And do you think he is correct?
- As global trade increases between different countries, many daily necessities are produced in other countries. Such goods are usually transported a long distance. Do the benefits of this trend outweigh its drawbacks?
- Discuss both sides of Space travel vs. Current crucial problems faced by humans?
- Do you think English will remain to be a global language despite globalization?
- People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, or to increase knowledge).Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
- You are given climate as the field of study. Which area will you prefer? Explain why you picked up the particular area for your study?
- Some developing countries invite large multinational companies to open offices and factories in order to help their economy. However, others feel that foreign companies should be shut out and instead the government should help the local companies to contribute to the economic growth. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Some people think that teachers should be responsible for teaching students to judge what is right and wrong so that they can behave well. Others say that teachers should only teach students academic subjects. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- Foreign languages should be compulsory in the primary school. How far do you agree with the above statement?
More practice Links:
48.television has many useful functions to play in everyone’s life, for some its relaxation, for some it is the companion. Discuss your viewpoint and support your answer with examples and discussion point.
50. The role of human cloning has accelerated rapidly. To what extent you think will it replace the material things!
51. Global transportation advantages and disadvantages-PTE sample essay
52. The traffic congestion has increased massively across the globe. The government has proposed a solution to raise the taxes to reduce the traffic jam. What is your view on this?
53.Polygamy has increased widely in recent years. What solutions can you brought forward to decrease this issue?
54. Animal rights are the most important. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages
56.There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everywhere nowadays?Please provide solution
57.World history suggests that violence and conflict were more evident under male leadership than under female leadership. So, for peace to prevail, female leadership can be considered as a better option than male leadership.
59.Some people think women should be given equal chances to work and excel in their careers. Others believe that a woman’s role should be limited to taking care of the house and children. Which opinion do you agree with and why? Include specific details and examples to support your choice.
62.Some people think that it is important to use leisure time for activities that develop the mind, such as reading and doing crossword puzzles. Others feel that it is important to give one’s mind a rest in leisure time. Discuss.
63.Some people think that schools should select students according to their academic abilities, while others believe that it is better to have students with different abilities studying together. Discuss both views and state your own opinion.
67.Some people say that computers have made life easier and more convenient. Other people say that computers have made life more complex and stressful. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
70.As people become increasingly more dependent on motor cars, the public transport systems tend to run down. This has serious consequences for both existing community and new communities, which are spreading farther and farther from town centres. Express your opinion, and support the same with reasons and examples.
72.In many countries, good schools and medical facilities are available only in cities. Some people think new teachers and doctors should work in rural areas for a few years, but others think everyone should be free to choose where they work. Discuss and give your own opinion.
73.Some people think past history has nothing or little to tell us, but others think that studying the past history can help us better understand the present. Please discuss the two views and give your own opinion.
76.People can perform everyday tasks, such as shopping and banking as well as business transactions, without meeting other people face-to-face because of technology. What are the effects of this on individual and society as a whole?
77.With the increase in the use of mobile phones and computers, fewer people are writing letters. Some people think that the traditional skill of writing letters will disappear completely. To what extent do you agree or disagree? How important do you think is letter-writing?
78.The food travels thousands of miles from farm to consumer. Some people think it would be better to our environment and economy if people only ate local produced food. What extent do the advantages outweigh disadvantages?
86.45.In many countries, children are engaged in different kinds of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it a valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility. What is your opinion?
100.Do you think design of buildings have positive or negative impact. Which way it can effect on work and live?”
Find your GRADE essay writer on DoMyEssays.com
Buy essay online on CustomWritings.com on any of these topics.
Don’t get afraid of these many essays because many of them are same with different question. May be overall 50 different essay types.More PTE essays topic will be added as they appear in PTE exam.
Please add new PTE essay topics in comment section,if its not on the list.We will add solved essay for the students.
Like this post? Share it with your friends!!
MORE PTE PRACTICE LINKS: